SBA Quick Program Updates
SBA Quick Program Application
Other SBA Quick Program Guidelines
- Projects under $400,000.00
- Projects can be twice as large as previous completed projects
- There is no minimum credit score if other underwriting criteria is met
Advantages of SBA Quick Program
- Develop bond history for smaller contractors
- Get small bonds secured for challenged accounts more easily
- Prepare contractors for larger bonded projects in the future
More general information is available on the SBA website.
Please Note: We can always get started working on SBA Quick Program submissions or applications that you have already prepared for other markets.
CCI Surety, Inc. specializes in hard to place contract bonds that may have previously been declined by other sureties. We use different kinds of tools which allow us the freedom to think outside the box with our underwriting strategy. We are able to get comfortable with difficult situations using escrow / funds control, SBA Surety Bond Guarantee program and working capital deposits as different options to get the bond approved. CCI also has a very successful 3 x 5 program, which allows us to approve single bonds up to $300k and / or an aggregate program up to $500k, with just a two page application and no financials required. Our commercial Alabama Surety Bond business is handled in the home office. The commercial department handles both standard and non-standard Alabama Surety Bond needs.
– Multiple Markets
– Can Provide A+ rated bonds
– $3M in-house authority, up to $15M from home office
– Quick Turn around
– No Agency Requirements
SBA Backed Bonds
– 2012 National SBA Bond Producer of the Year
– Potential to approve bonds even with negative working capital
– SBA Bond Program now covers bonds up to $6.5M and in some cases $10M
– Standard and Non-Standard Bonds
– Experienced staff specialized in handling Commercial Bond needs
– License and Permit, Fidelity, ERISA, Business Services and Court Bonds
– Miscellaneous Bonds
Have any idea to make this website easier to use? Please email email@example.com
Our Southeast Region office handles surety bonds in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
Our Home Office handles surety bonds in Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, California, Hawaii, Alaska, and Washington D.C.